In organizations today, data-driven decision making is a key imperative. Every business collects data. It's important to understand that data is a program-based discipline to a business and not an IT owned project. Employees across the organization play vital roles in compiling and presenting data to management enabling them to make informed decisions in a timely manner.
As an Analyst, you’re responsible for supporting your organization’s lines of business to deliver valuable insights from data. Your responsibilities likely include:
A significant benefit of our custom learning programs is that they present content and activities within the context of real-life work environments and scenarios specific to your organization.
By depicting an accurate workplace environment with real-world scenarios, employees can easily relate their training to their daily job, creating a quicker implementation of the skills learned during their training. Customized content can give your training program a more catered experience that better prepares learners to face on-the-job challenges and succeed.
- How many people use reports in your organization?
- How do you audit reports today to make sure the information is accurate?
- How often do you find mistakes in reports?
- How many people are involved in developing reports?
- Which reporting application(s) do you use today? (Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, Excel)
- Does your employees have any certifications?
- Did you employee(s) attend any training in last year to improve processes?
- How long does it take to develop new reports on an average?
- How long does it take to train new employees to learn reporting processes?
Once we complete the evaluation, we customize the training program that fits your specific requirements